SoTech Bomb Tech s Tool Rig - (Large) (STBTR-L) by www.specialforces.com
- Model: STBTR-L
SoTech Bomb Tech s Tool Rig - (Large) - - Bomb Tech - Breacher Tools
SoTech Bomb Tech's Tool Rig - (Large)
If product is marked "out-of-stock" at time of purchase, leadtime is approximately 8 weeks.
PUT YOUR BOMB TOOLS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS.
Leg rig for crimpers, tape, cap box, knife, cutters, light, multipliers.
The large tool rig (BTR-L) holds the same tools as the wrist version (BTR-W), but is elongated to hold a covered pouch for a firing device.
A bomb tech's job is tough enough without having to fish around in ill-fitted pockets for his tools. We've seen techs using gas mask carriers, shotgun shell carriers and construction tool belts.
S.O.Tech designed a set of tool kits to accommodate the most common EOD tools. We started with a design from MAJ Russ Hart (Ret. USMC) of REST Corp and sat down with the local bomb techs at an IABTI meeting to refine it. The outcome is a thigh rig based on S.O.Tech's Claw Rig (patent pending). The rig has pouches and retention straps for crimpers, dikes, pliers, screwdrivers, folding pliers tools, Surefire 6P, cap box, shims, electrical tape and a large utility knife (up to an M9 bayonet). Each tool is secured by a hook and loop strap for a custom fit. All models can accommodate the belt hanger adapter (BHA, sold separately.)Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery - SOTECH builds products on order to better serve your individual needs. Black is standard color, all other colors 10% color charge.
- 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura Plus fabric, double layered.
- 138 weight bonded nylon parachute harness thread.
- American name brand plastic and metal fasteners (Duraflex, ITW Nexus, ACW, etc.).
- Closed cell foam.
- Edges bound by double stitched nylon Type 3 seam tape
- Heavy weight woven elastic.
- Strength rated nylon webbing and tapes
- Stress points anchored by double stitching, bar tacks, and box x's.
- Velcro™ and Rip and Grip™ mil spec hook and loop fastener.