Bomb Tech s Tool Rig-Wrist / Leg (STBTR-W) by www.specialforces.com
- Manufacturer: S.O Tech
- Model: STBTR-W
Bomb Tech s Tool Rig-Wrist / Leg - S.O Tech - Bomb Tech - Breacher Tools
Bomb Tech's Tool Rig-Wrist / Leg
Due to seasonal demand production lead times have been temporarily increased to 2 WEEKS for products that are IN STOCK, and 8 WEEKS for products that are OUT OF STOCK.
PUT YOUR BOMB TOOLS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS ON YOUR THIGH OR ON THE WRIST OF YOUR BOMB SUIT
A bomb tech's job is tough enough without having to fish around in ill-fitted pockets for his tools. We've seen techs using gas mask carriers, shotgun shell carriers and construction tool belts.
S.O.Tech designed a set of tool kits to accommodate the most common EOD tools. We started with a design from MAJ Russ Hart (Ret. USMC) of REST Corp and sat down with the local bomb techs at an IABTI meeting to refine it. The outcome is a thigh rig based on S.O.Tech's Claw Rig (patent pending). The rig has pouches and retention straps for crimpers, dikes, pliers, screwdrivers, folding pliers tools, Surefire 6P, cap box, shims, electrical tape and a large utility knife (up to an M9 bayonet.) Each tool is secured by a hook and loop strap for a custom fit. All models can accommodate the belt hanger adapter (BHA, sold separately.) The basic version (BTR-B) is a compact unit that can be worn on the side or front of the leg. It is secured by a single leg strap and holds all of the tools listed above. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery - SOTECH builds products on order to better serve your individual needs.
- 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura Plus fabric, double layered.
- 138 weight bonded nylon parachute harness thread.
- American name brand plastic and metal fasteners (Duraflex, ITW Nexus, ACW, etc.).
- Closed cell foam.
- Edges bound by double stitched nylon Type 3 seam tape
- Heavy weight woven elastic.
- Strength rated nylon webbing and tapes
- Stress points anchored by double stitching, bar tacks, and box x's.
- Velcro™ and Rip and Grip™ mil spec hook and loop fastener.