Terms & Conditions
Our site incorporates multiple technologies including SSL to protect you from thieves, spammers, and more.
Estimated Shipping Time Frame & Cancellations
If your order consists entirely of in-stock items that do not require customization or special processing, your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days furthermore, some items may not be in stock and will require special processing, customization, or handling (All garments are made to order). This will incur a delay in the shipping of your order. Please allow up to approximately 14 business days for your order to ship. A partial will be done if determined necessary. If any cancellation is made before the 14 business days, a 7% merchant fee will be charged. After order has shipped you will be notified it’s been shipped and a tracking number will be provided via email.
Time Frame from Shipping Date to Arrival:
- West Coast: Approximately 2-3 days
- East Coast: Approximately 4-5 days.
- International Orders: Approximately 2-3 weeks
- International Super Heavy Packages: Approximately 4-6 weeks
30 Day Return Policy
Not satisfied? Return it within 30 days for a Refund (minus shipping charges and re-stocking fee) of the purchase price. The fees are below:
*Orders under $750.00:
- Clothing items must not have been worn or washed or tags removed.
- 15% restocking fee on all items, this includes exchanges or returns.
- 25% restocking fee on all books returned, books must not be used or damaged in any way!
- Videos, Software & PDA's are not returnable!
- Sales are final on all Night Vision gear and Custom Made products including: tactical gear, t-shirts and apparel, gift items, custom logos, and any other product made to order.
Special Forces Gear will not accept returns or issue credit for any Night Vision Gear, Custom Gear and the following items with Product codes beginning with KR
• Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
On orders over $750, a 30% re-stocking fee will be applied to a refund of the purchase price.
On tactical gear orders over $750, a 30% re-stocking fee will be applied to a refund of the purchase price.
Special Forces Gear warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Special Forces Gear will repair or replace, at its option, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. Such repair or replacement shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty. This warranty does not include normal maintenance and services and does not apply to any products or parts which have been subject to modification, misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair by anyone other than Special Forces Gear.
There is no other express warranty. Special Forces Gear hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including, but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose. Special Forces Gear shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of, or in connection with product use or performance. We are not responsible for any items that are confiscated by TSA, Customs or any Government, State or Country administration.
On behave of the VBSS team onboard USS STERETT we wanted to say a big thank you! We received our order and your banner a week into our counter piracy operations. We couldn’t be more pleased with our order, they really turned out great. We have attached a picture of us to say thanks – this was taken yesterday on the Indian Ocean. Thanks again!