Dave, My husband worked with the men who went down. He was in the Fire base with them for almost nine months. He came home not quite two weeks prior to the tragidy. Thank you for recognizing the SpecOps community loss. And the My Hero Wears a Green Beret went over quite well when he got off the bus.
Thank you again,
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
TACTICAL RESPONSE UNIFORM (TRU) 65%POLYESTER/35%COTTON
- Featuring Powerhook Hook & Loop
- 4-Pocket Design
- 2-Slanted Chest Pockets With Hook & Loop Closures For Easy Access
- Hook & Loop Faced Shoulder Pockets For Patches & Skill Tabs
- Reinforced Internal Elbow Pockets For Elbow Pad Inserts With Easy Access External Hook & Loop Openings
- Includes 3-Pieces Of Hook & Loop That Can Be Sewn On For Name & Rank Patches
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Cuff With Zigzag Stitching
- Zippered and Hook & Loop Front Placket For Smooth Uniform Appearance
- Zigzag Stitched Hook & Loop Mandarin Collar Can Be Worn Up Or Down To Protect Neck and Keep Out Debris
- Bi-swing Back
- Pen/Pencil Stalls on Sleeve
Sizes: XSmall - 5XLarge Regular, Small - 3XLarge Long & XSmall - XLarge Short
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
Not really an inquiry but a kudos. I have been retired for a bit and being able to replace shirts we had back years ago
without having to order 25 or 50, is just the coolest for me. I appreciate your items and your great website.
It was super easy for an old warrior/non computer guy like me to use.
Many Thanks AHO!