Hi Special Forces Gear!
My order has arrived!
Thank you very much for providing me with such an outstanding high Quality Gear!
I'm looking forward to my next order!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
EASY DRAW / REHOLSTER AND SECURE / COMFORTABLE CARRY
Standard size fits 14"-16", long version fits 18"-23". .
Right Handed. (Left Handed available on request) Foam lined, bottom release.
THE NEED: Having a breaching shotgun bungee corded to your chest for a few moments is tolerable during a single room entry, but anything large turns it into a huge metal pole banging around on your chest.
THE ANSWER: S.O.Tech has developed a padded and hinged shotgun holster that mounts to your back. A release at the bottom allows the barrel to pull away from your lower back as the weapon is drawn forward over your shoulder. This enables you to avoid having to draw the weapon straight up awkwardly above your shoulder. Next, we backed the holster with a large plastic lined paddle to act as a barrel guide for no-look reholstering of the weapon. Finally, the retention device at the bottom of the rig keeps the weapon snug to your back during long movements.
Two layers of 1000 Denier Cordura are used throughout the pouch (not just the stress points). We double and triple stitch with thick mountaineering harness thread.
Dev Asst: Joede Vanek, Las Vegas Metro SWAT
- Mounting molle compatible
- Optional TAC Vest mount - Velcro™ / snaps on side and molle compatible on the inside
- 1" square D rings top and bottom to attach sling
- Adjustable retention strap to hold weapon in place
- Drain eyelet
- Adjustable strap at bottom to secure scabbard
- 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura Plus fabric, double layered.
- 138 weight bonded nylon parachute harness thread.
- Strength rated nylon webbing and tapes
- American name brand plastic and metal fasteners (Duraflex, ITW Nexus, ACW, etc.).
- Velcro© and Rip and Grip© mil spec hook and loop fastener.
- Closed cell foam.
- HDPE plastic liners.
- Edges bound by double stitched nylon Type 3 seam tape
- Stress points anchored by double stitching, bar tacks, and box x's.
Looking for Grips and Stocks to your Mossberg 500/590 or Remington 870
|Shipping Weight||1.00 lb|
I just wanted to say that I have been shopping from specialforces.com for years and have always gotten my items on time and have been 100% satisfied with every product that I have received. Thank you and keep up the good work.