Just wanted to say Thank you for my order. The shirt is wonderful. I'm very pleased!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Rothco Special Ops Tactical Soft Shell Jacket
Rothco's Soft Shell Tactical Jackets are constructed with a breathable moisture wicking fabric and feature a waterproof polyester shell. The 3-Layer construction deflects wind, wicks away moisture and retains body heat. While the jacket was designed for people in the field, this versatile jacket can be seen on the street to the slopes and is great for embroidery. The Spec Ops Soft Shell Tactical Jacket has a lined stand up collar with concealed detachable hood, the collar has zipper pouch to hold hood when hood is not in use, vent zipper under each arm, 4" X 4" loop side of hook & loop on each shoulder for patch attachment, drawstring waist, elastic hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs.
- A DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE, 100% POLYESTER - WATERPROOF SHELL
- 3-LAYER CONSTRUCTION DEFLECTS WIND, WICKS AWAY MOISTURE, AND RETAINS BODY HEAT
- INSIDE LINING IS MADE OF 100% FLEECE
- FLEECE LINED STAND UP COLLAR WITH CONCEALED HOOD
- COLLAR HAS ZIPPER POUCH TO HOLD HOOD WHEN HOOD IS NOT IS USE
- ZIPPERED SHOULDER POCKET ON EACH ARM
- ZIPPERED FOREARM POCKET ON LEFT ARM
- TWO FRONT SLASH, ZIPPERED CHEST POCKETS
- TWO INTERIOR ZIPPERED POCKETS
- TWO ZIPPERED BACK POCKETS WITH MESH INTERIOR
- VENT ZIPPER UNDER EACH ARM
- 4'' X 4'' LOOP SIDE OF HOOK & LOOP ON EACH SHOULDER FOR PATCH ATTACHMENT
- DRAWSTRING WAIST AND HOOD
- ELASTIC, HOOK & LOOP ADJUSTABLE WRIST CUFFS
- 8 POCKETS TOTAL
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: CHN
|Shipping Weight||2.40 lb|
Received the kit I ordered from Special Forces Gear. It was all good to go.
Well made and will be put to the test next month. I will be back; it was
easy to track the shipments and when something did not work out your staff
helped me correct it. Thanks for your time.
Stay of the High Ground and don't Battle the Bushes.