We accept Purchase orders from Government Agencies.
Terms Net 30 Days
Please provide the following information on your Purchase Order:
- Point of contact name and phone #
- Invoicing instructions
- Shipping instructions
Special Forces Gear Company Profile:
Special Forces Gear
14700 South Main St
Gardena, CA 90248
|Years in Business||Since 1994|
Small Business Veteran Owned
Active in CCR
DUNS #: 147222819
CAGE/NCAGE Code: 3VKK3
Federal Tax ID #: 95-4125118
California Resale License: SR AS 99770067
- Department of Defense
- US Army
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
- US Air Force
- US Coast Guard
- Arlington County Police Department
- Army Contracting Southern Hemisphere
- Bannock County Sheriff Dept.
- Beaumont Police Department
- City of Aberdeen Police Dept.
- City of Moberly
- City of Redondo Beach
- City of Cottonwood
- City of New Orleans Police Dept.
- County of Imperial Purchasing Dept.
- Clackamas County
- Company 9 CES/CED U.S.A.F.
- Department of Public Safety
- Draper City Police Department
- Federal Correction Institution - Los Angeles, CA
- Federal Correctional Institution - Phoenix, AZ
- Florida Dept. of Health
- Franklin County Sheriff
- Grand Prairie Police
- Hammond Police Department
- Livingston County Sheriff
- Lowell Police Department
- Mt. Lebanon Police Department
- Office of Homeland Security - Maryland
- Office of Homeland Security - Los Angeles
- Pasadena, TX ISD Police Dept.
- San Antonio Police Dept.
- Special Skills and Tactics Instructors U.S. Dept. of State Virginia
- State of California Dept. of Insurance Fraud Division
- Toole City Police
- Town of Middlesex
- University of California, Riverside
- United States Secret Service
- Van Buren Township Police Dept.
- Ventura County Police Dept.
- Village of Strasburg
- York County Purchasing
- Yuma Border Patrol
I received my order, the shirt looks great, but the Marcs Base Camp - All tabs embroidery model number E05162, the top patch was supposed to say 'Special Fitness' but it actually says 'Special Forces.' I would like to get that replaced how could I go about doing that?