I just wanted to thank SF.com for there high quality of work! The shirts that were ordered were received yesterday and there has been nothing but great things said about them. Our order arrived in a timely manner and you can tell that there was a lot of attention to the details in our order. We will be coming back to SF.com for all of our future orders. Thanks again for all of the work that you have placed into our order!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Men's ABU Trouser
It’s professional and versatile by design. The Propper Men’s ABU Trouser in nylon and cotton twill is sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B, is NIR-compliant and approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force. A reinforced crotch increases durability and 8 pockets create exceptional storage capacity. Back and cargo pockets include discrete security flaps and hidden buttons.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets (three-channel pen pocket on right side)
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
|Uniform Style||ABU - Digital Pattern|
I wanted thank you for the fast shipping on our 1-509TH t-shirts. Everyone in the Battalion loves them. I also wanted to thank you for the awesome banner, it is hanging up in our HHC Training room. We will be placing another order for more 1-509TH items soon! Thank you so much for everything!