Dave, My husband worked with the men who went down. He was in the Fire base with them for almost nine months. He came home not quite two weeks prior to the tragidy. Thank you for recognizing the SpecOps community loss. And the My Hero Wears a Green Beret went over quite well when he got off the bus.
Thank you again,
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper Gen III ECWCS Fleece Jacket Liner
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is 30 times more durable than traditional fleece
- Nylon reinforcements at the collar, shoulders and elbows
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Two internal chest pockets
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Stretch-grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability
- Raglan sleeves for better range of motion
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to bottom sleeve along the underarm.
|XSR||Up to 32||Up to 63||25|
|Shipping Weight||1.70 lb|
I find your product to be excellent quality and look forward to doing business with you again soon. I appreciate your response in correcting the problem. I thank you again for your professionalism in dealing with this matter. Thank you and Blessed Happy Holidays to Special Forces Gear