To Whom It May Concern,
I just wanted to say that I think your site is A1. I ordered some items from you in the past and i was very happy. I then subscribe to you new letter which i think is also great. Within the past week i ordered some custom shirts for my active duty CAT and I have to say they are great looking shirts. Also, I received them in less than a week and on top of that each custom shirt was under 20 dollars.
Keep up the great work
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper Army Issue Digital ACU Coat
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper ACU Coat in Battle Rip® fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
The sleeve measurement is from the armpit to the cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.60 lb|
|Uniform Style||ACU - Digital Pattern|
Hello Dave / SFG,
I just received my first order from you. The anchors look and feel solid... still warm from the factory! I'm sure I'll return for more gear.
Thanks for the fast e-mail response to my earlier inquiry about the order status.