- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Back in early December of 2012 I called to see if you guys had any CA M24 mags. Your sales person (forgot his name)told me that he would keep an eye open for it and get back to me. A month later he called me (I live out of state and found your shop on the internet)and said that he can get his hands on 2 of the mags I need. WELL I received those today and I just wanna say that I'm VERY pleased with the customer service and how fast the shipment came thru. Thank you for keeping in touch and the GREAT service. Rick Burnett
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Men's ABU Coat
It's as authentic as they come, and now it comes in lightweight nylon/cotton ripstop. The Propper Men’s ABU Coat in nylon/cotton ripstop is a military garment approved for active duty use by the USAF. Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08B, our durable NIR-compliant coat features reinforced elbows, three-button cuff adjustment, long-lasting wrinkle resistance and fused pockets for a professional look.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08C
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Reinforced elbows
- Two-channel pen pocket on forearm
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric
Sleeve measurement is from the armpit to the cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.60 lb|
|Uniform Style||ABU - Digital Pattern|
Received the kit I ordered from Special Forces Gear. It was all good to go.
Well made and will be put to the test next month. I will be back; it was
easy to track the shipments and when something did not work out your staff
helped me correct it. Thanks for your time.
Stay of the High Ground and don't Battle the Bushes.