- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Your merchandise Is top quality and very effective.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Propper Battle Rip ACU Coat
Put the functionality of military design to work. The Propper ACU Coat features elements from the ACU trusted by the U.S. Army in Battle Rip® polyester and cotton ripstop fabric. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids, Felled seams throughout enhance durability, and a bi-swing back offers improved range of motion.
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with hook and loop closure
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
The Battle Rip ACU Coat is designed to be slightly longer than a regular ACU coat so it stays tucked in if required.
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.
A-TACS AU Camo™
A-TACS FG Camo™
A-TACS LE Camo™
Subdued Urban Digital
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
I currently work for DOE in Amarillo, TX. I spent 9.5 years in the Marine Corps... the last three years in signals intelligence. I just ordered your SIGINT hat and noticed that you were out of Culver City. That is where I grew up. I went to high school and enlisted in the Marines there.....what a small world. I had an opportunity to work with all services including Army special operations units. Thank you for your service and a great website.