Dear Special Forces,
I just wanted to say "Thank-You" for the banner you have sent to my son, I was surprised when I opened it, I immediately called him and told him about it, he wanted me to send it to him, but time was too short, he was leaving very soon. I plan on using the banner in our Kettle Moraine Days parade this year some how attaching it to my Jeep. His order #82721 for his squad's shirts.
Thanks Again & Semper Fi,
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Propper Battle Rip ACU Coat
Put the functionality of military design to work. The Propper ACU Coat features elements from the ACU trusted by the U.S. Army in Battle Rip® polyester and cotton ripstop fabric. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids, Felled seams throughout enhance durability, and a bi-swing back offers improved range of motion.
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with hook and loop closure
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
The Battle Rip ACU Coat is designed to be slightly longer than a regular ACU coat so it stays tucked in if required.
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.
A-TACS AU Camo™
A-TACS FG Camo™
A-TACS LE Camo™
Subdued Urban Digital
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
I wanted thank you for the fast shipping on our 1-509TH t-shirts. Everyone in the Battalion loves them. I also wanted to thank you for the awesome banner, it is hanging up in our HHC Training room. We will be placing another order for more 1-509TH items soon! Thank you so much for everything!