I received my order today. The SERE belt is awesome... holds all my gear up really nice. Thanks for your help.
Sgt. Chris Griffin
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
OP Vest - The Ultimate in Survival and perfect Utility Vest
Always Ready for Action.
On several missions, Dave had to abandon his rucksack and scramble for safety. So Dave kept prepared by keeping his life support gear on him at all times. For this reason, Special Forces Gear has developed the best of all worlds with the Special Forces OP Vest. Everything you need can be carried in clever compartments concealed within the vest. The OP Vest was designed to carry heavy loads comfortably giving freedom of movement. Mesh also allows your body to breath.
The OP Vest can also be used for non-military applications - use the Op Vest as a survival / utility vest while backpacking (it can be worn under a large pack), hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, mountain biking, trail riding, photography and any time you need to suit up for adventure.
- Rescue handle
- Quick releases
- Expandable back pack compartment / water bladder compartment
- Emergency signal panel
- Built-in canteen pouches designed to fit most any shape bottles up to 1 1/2 quarts
- Strap keepers and pack attachments on rear for extra gear
- Many convenient storage compartments
- Utility Belt keepers - for a Pistol belt, etc.
- Fully adjustable
- Rifle butt stopper
- Hand warmer pockets
- Map case
- Optional holster in hidden gun compartment
- Inside chest pocket.
- Options for three additional accessories: INCLUDES - 1. Hidden Holster (HHPI) ; 2. Shotgun Shell Tray, 5 rounds, black (SST-5) ; 3. Shotgun Scabbard (SGS), includes black patrol sling, scabbard color will be the same as vest
All Compartments Have Back Access To Store Long Objects
3 Point Adjustment (Shoulder, Side, Front) Makes the Vest Ultra Comfortable
MapCase & Expandable Pack or Water Bladder
Two Canteen & Water Compartments
|Shipping Weight||5.00 lb|
|Rig Type||Chest Rig|
I received my order, the shirt looks great, but the Marcs Base Camp - All tabs embroidery model number E05162, the top patch was supposed to say 'Special Fitness' but it actually says 'Special Forces.' I would like to get that replaced how could I go about doing that?