My name is Sergeant First Class Calvin Buchan Retention Non-Commissioned Officer with the North Carolina Army National Guard located in the Eastern part of North Carolina. I want to thank you so much for your support and donations that you have provided for the Soldiers.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
MOVE OUT BAG / BACKPACK - ACU DIGITAL OR BLACK
- HEAVYWEIGHT 900 DENIER POLYESTER
- CARRIES LIKE A TRAVEL BAG - CONVERTS TO A BACKPACK
- 21'' X 14 1/2'' X 8''
- TOP CARRY HANDLE
- LUGGAGE TAG
- SIDE CARRY HANDLE
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE SHOULDER STRAP
- ADJUSTABLE CINCH STRAPS WITH QUICK RELEASE BUCKLES
- LARGE ZIPPERED BACK POUCH TO STORE STRAPS
- M.O.L.L.E. LOOPS
- PADDED WAIST STRAP WITH HIDEAWAY POUCH
- PADDED BACKPACK SHOULDER STRAPS WITH D-RINGS
- ZIPPERED ORGANIZER COMPARTMENT WITH PEN HOLDER, ID HOLDER & INNER POUCH WITH HOOK AND LOOP CLOSURE
- ZIPPERED COMPARTMENT WITH 3 SEPARATE INNER ZIPPERED POUCHES
- LARGE ZIPPERED EXPANDABLE MAIN COMPARTMENT WITH TWO ADJUSTABLE TIE DOWN STRAPS WITH QUICK RELEASE BUCKLES
- LARGE EXPANDING ZIPPERED COMPARTMENT
- PERFECT TO CARRY ON A PLANE
|Shipping Weight||4.90 lb|
Hi! First of all, I'm not one of your High-Speed Operator customers, I'm just a civil engineer working in Taiwan. I first know of your product since my days serving as an infantry 2Lt of our army, I used one of your small pouch for my compass which was given to me as a sovenior from a U.S. friend.
And now as a civil engineer, I still kept the pouch for my pencils and odds and ends. A couple of weeks ago I ordered some E&E bags from you, I am now using them to keep my drawing and equipments with me at site. Just feel satisfied that your innovation work so well in a civilan world, too!
And your ordering and shipping services are quick!
YANG from Taiwan!