Dear Special Forces,
I just wanted to say "Thank-You" for the banner you have sent to my son, I was surprised when I opened it, I immediately called him and told him about it, he wanted me to send it to him, but time was too short, he was leaving very soon. I plan on using the banner in our Kettle Moraine Days parade this year some how attaching it to my Jeep. His order #82721 for his squad's shirts.
Thanks Again & Semper Fi,
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Rothco Tactical Raid Vest
- POLYESTER MATERIAL
- ZIPPER FRONT
- LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES CAN BE ADJUSTED WITH 3 - 2" WIDE ADJUSTABLE STRAPS
- TOP CARRY HANDLE
- REAR HAS 3 POUCHES WITH FLAP. EACH MEASURES 4" X 7" AND HAS SNAP AND HOOK AND LOOP CLOSURE
- REAR TOP HALF HAS LOOP SIDE OF HOOK AND LOOP FASTENER AS WELL AS MALE SIDE OF SNAPS FOR ATTACHMENT OF ADDITIONAL POUCHES/PATCHES, ETC.
- FRONT WITH 12 VARIOUS SIZE POUCHES, ALL WITH SNAP AND HOOK AND LOOP CLOSURE, ONE WITH 5 SHELL LOOPS ON OUTSIDE
- FRONT SHOULDER AREA HAS LOOP SIDE OF HOOK AND LOOP FASTENER AS WELL AS MALE SIDE OF SNAPS FOR ATTACHMENT OF ADDITIONAL POUCHES/PATCHES, ETC.
- VEST COMES WITH 2 BLANK BLACK PATCHES WITH HOOK SIDE OF HOOK AND LOOP FASTENER. LARGE PATCH MEASURES 4" X 10.75", SMALLER PATCH 2.5" X 5.75"
- WEIGHT: 2.8 LBS
POLICE & SECURITY HOOK & LOOP PATCHES SOLD SEPARATELY
|Shipping Weight||3.75 lb|
Dear Brother in Arms;
Thank you very much for the very nice shirt that you sent me! I love it! My soldier friends envy me every time I wear it. But I was warned by a good friend, saying: "Be careful in wearing it while on travel. The "Not-so-nice People Around" (NPA - New People's Army, the military wing of the Communist Party of the Philippines), might be irritated when they see the caption. I thanked him, but I said, "No matter what, I will wear that god damn shirt!!!"
Thank you Sir! Keep up the good work!