Thanks for all of the great SOWF gear. I'm just finishing up my tour in Afghanistan and I sported the SOWF patch on my helmet the whole time as well as t-shirts while patrolling. As a fundraising member for SOWF it was nice to be able to order the product to show support for them while deployed. It's been fun giving away the shirts and patches to other guys I've served with and I look forward to sharing more. Thanks for your help and God Bless.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Tactical Dress Shirt – Long Sleeve
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Banded dress collar with sewn-in collar stays
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Two box-pleated chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Button front
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Includes optional badge tab
Sleeve length is measured from center of neck to cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.40 lb|
Awesome! I am glad to read articles like this written by a man of God! Keep up the good work! All men of any race and color must read this article by Rev. Rako. This is very enlightening!