Thanks Guys you are the best.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ FR ACU Trouser
The Propper FR ACU Trouser is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A and ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards, this trouser houses all the storage and comfort features needed for active duty, including forward-tilted cargo pockets, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts, bellowed calf pockets and front-closure leg cuffs.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- TenCate Defender™ M with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Approved for active duty use in Afghanistan by the U.S. Army
- Features square marker on cargo pocket to identify garment as fire-resistant
|Shipping Weight||1.60 lb|
|Uniform Style||ACU - Digital Pattern|
This is to confirm due receipt of my order, perfect thank you!
It will be a pleasure to recommend you to our family and friends.
We look forward to ordering from you again in the future.
With kind regards,