I recently ordered a t-shirt and a tank top from your site. I just thought I'd drop you a line to give you some very positive customer feedback!
The order process was hassle free and easy. Comms were good letting me know that the order had been placed and when it was shipped. Speaking of shipping, it only took 6 days to get here to Australia.
I'm really happy with the goods too. Now I just need the opportunity to wear my Bin Laden Crosshairs shirt at a Cultural Sensitivity seminar while eating a bacon sandwich.
Cheers guys, thanks again.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ FR ACU Coat
The Propper FR ACU Coat is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets are designed to fit optimally with an OTV (Outer Tactical Vest). Wear the mandarin collar up or down. Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A and exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- TenCate Defender™ M with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use in Afghanistan by the U.S. Army
- Features square marker on left cuff to identify garment as fire-resistant
Sleeve measurement is armpit to cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.40 lb|
|Uniform Style||ACU - Digital Pattern|
I just wanted to thank SF.com for there high quality of work! The shirts that were ordered were received yesterday and there has been nothing but great things said about them. Our order arrived in a timely manner and you can tell that there was a lot of attention to the details in our order. We will be coming back to SF.com for all of our future orders. Thanks again for all of the work that you have placed into our order!