Just wanted to say Thank You to PJ - he was awesome when we called in and got our order out the door quickly so we could have it for a law enforcement event. We just placed another order for roughly 70 items and will be back for more. Your customer service and product quality sealed the deal.
- Project Paws Alive
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Foul Weather Parka II
Developed in cooperation with the USCG, the Propper Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel. The parka is durable, lightweight and resists a wide range of contaminants, including DEET, petroleum and salt water. As part of the Propper Foul Weather II outerwear system that fits over the current ODU, the parka is a 100% nylon GORE-TEX®. Perfect for temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees F, it remains waterproof, windproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and ready for action.
Color: U.S. Coast Guard Blue
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper™ Foul Weather Liner II and Enhanced All-Weather Jacket Liner zip into parka for additional warmth
- Roll and stow hood
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Internal chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper front with rain flaps
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Made in USA
- Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Coast Guard
Sleeve length is measured from center back to cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.80 lb|
Not really an inquiry but a kudos. I have been retired for a bit and being able to replace shirts we had back years ago
without having to order 25 or 50, is just the coolest for me. I appreciate your items and your great website.
It was super easy for an old warrior/non computer guy like me to use.
Many Thanks AHO!