- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
This information on "A Message to Garcia" is fabulous. I have used the term for years without truely understanding it's importance.
Thank you for this.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Foul Weather Parka II
Developed in cooperation with the USCG, the Propper Foul Weather Parka II is designed to meet the needs of active duty personnel. The parka is durable, lightweight and resists a wide range of contaminants, including DEET, petroleum and salt water. As part of the Propper Foul Weather II outerwear system that fits over the current ODU, the parka is a 100% nylon GORE-TEX®. Perfect for temperatures ranging from -10 to 60 degrees F, it remains waterproof, windproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and ready for action.
Color: U.S. Coast Guard Blue
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper™ Foul Weather Liner II and Enhanced All-Weather Jacket Liner zip into parka for additional warmth
- Roll and stow hood
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Internal chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper front with rain flaps
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Made in USA
- Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Coast Guard
Sleeve length is measured from center back to cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.80 lb|
I appreciate your kindness, thank you. It will definitely be used.
I will spread the word of Special Forces Gear around the camp. :)