Thank you so much!
thats why I shop here, your service is fantastic!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper Defender™ Halo II Reversible Hi-Vis Duty Jacket
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection. Our lightweight HALT barrier provides breathable protection from wind and water, and is enhanced with DWR for advanced protection. This jacket also features our exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System, a Special-Forces-inspired stow-away hood contoured to the face and head for maximum visibility. Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction provides a superior range of motion. Two zippered, tilted front pockets, two chest-high microphone tabs (on hi-vis side), side access zippers and a custom-molded badge tab provide extra functionality. ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel.
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- Propper exclusive reversible Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two chest-high microphone tabs on hi-vis side
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
Sleeve measurement is from the center of the back to the cuff
|Shipping Weight||2.20 lb|
|Jacket Style||Heavy Insulated|
I received my order the No Surrender Special Forces sleeveless t-shirt. The t-shirt is a way to honor my dad who passed away from Lou Gehrig's Disease he served
in The Marine Corps, The Army Airborne,The Green Berets. Thank you for a quality t-shirt I will be ordering more of your merchandise. My Dad My Hero.