- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Laura, I received both boxes and the order was 100% perfect. You guys did an awesome job and the Squadron loved the shirts. You included a large sign with the logo on, Thanks for that, it was a huge hit. What would it cost for another one of those signs with just the TACP Crest, no 807 EASOS on it?
Again, I really appreciated the work, it was great and the Sq will definitely be using your company again in the near future as a whole new group of guys come in.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper Defender™ Halo II Reversible Hi-Vis Duty Jacket
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection. Our lightweight HALT barrier provides breathable protection from wind and water, and is enhanced with DWR for advanced protection. This jacket also features our exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System, a Special-Forces-inspired stow-away hood contoured to the face and head for maximum visibility. Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction provides a superior range of motion. Two zippered, tilted front pockets, two chest-high microphone tabs (on hi-vis side), side access zippers and a custom-molded badge tab provide extra functionality. ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel.
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- Propper exclusive reversible Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two chest-high microphone tabs on hi-vis side
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
Sleeve measurement is from the center of the back to the cuff
|Shipping Weight||2.20 lb|
|Jacket Style||Heavy Insulated|
You guys are great. fantastic customer service-PJ was awesome getting my new specs to me. I sing your praises on all the social media-as always, top notch customer service. I'm a fan and customer for life.