You guys are great. fantastic customer service-PJ was awesome getting my new specs to me. I sing your praises on all the social media-as always, top notch customer service. I'm a fan and customer for life.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper Army Issue Digital ACU Coat
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper ACU Coat in Battle Rip® fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
The sleeve measurement is from the armpit to the cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.60 lb|
|Uniform Style||ACU - Digital Pattern|
Thank you Special Forces Gear. You Guys should set up a shop down here in New Zealand.....Plenty of Hunting and outdoors people would love the range and selection you have. At present the only gear you can get is pretty average. Never mind...Thanks again for the order and look forward to getting more gear from you. -Tim