Thanks very much . . . the order arrived today. Nice quality stuff.
A suggestion: How about putting the website address on the T-shirts, cups, etc.?
By putting the website address on the gear you sell, those of us who buy will be walking advertisements to others who would like to buy from you . . . and help the Foundation.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper APECS Parka - Made in USA
On the ground and in the air, stay on top of rapid climate changes with the Propper APECS Parka and its GORE-TEX® construction. The APECS Parka stays breathable while keeping a water- and wind-proof barrier between you and the elements – even after exposure to DEET, oil, petroleum and throughout washing. With cargo and hand-warmer pockets and plenty of adjustabilty, this NIR-compliant parka will keep you functional and comfortable. Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-32157.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-32157
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Made in USA
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- NIR compliant
- Sealed GORE-TEX® seams throughout for superior waterproof protection
- Roll and stow hood
- Two waterproof zippered chest pockets
- Two front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Waterproof zipper front with cloth pull
- Badge tab secured with hook and loop closure
- Extended drop tail for added rain protection
- Drawstring adjustment for quick, secure fit
- Zippered underarm improves ventilation
- Two tilted sleeve pockets with hook and loop closure
- Hidden pen pocket in left sleeve pocket
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Moisture-wicking barrier at waist and sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to bottom sleeve along the underarm.
|XSR||Up to 32||Up to 63||25|
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|