Thank you so much!
thats why I shop here, your service is fantastic!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Tactical Float Vest II
• Constructed using United States Coast Guard approved foam
• Made of heavy-duty 1,000 denier nylon for maximum durability
• Weight is 4 lbs. 3 oz.
• Adjustable for length and girth with robust drag handle
• Side release buckles for rapid donning and removal
• HawkTex™ right shoulder to secure proper stock-weld in the
roughest of conditions
• Two large internal map pockets
• Interior BLACKHAWK! Hydration™ reservoir pocket (reservoir
• Shoulder D-rings for accessory attachment
• Adjustable flap magazine pouches for tall or short magazines
• Left front has two M-16/M-4 ammo pouches that will hold
3 magazines each
• Pouches are secured with side release buckles and hook & loop
• Above the ammo pouches is a cargo pocket with an elastic
weave for small items
• Strobe or compass pouch secured by a
hook & loop flap
• Right front panel has a cargo pocket for
a medical kit (not included)
• Pouch for a Mark 13 day/night flare
• Pocket designed to carry several pencil
flares and chem-lights
• Heavy duty webbing covers entire back
for attaching S.T.R.I.K.E.® pouches
• See S.T.R.I.K.E.® section for all pouches
• Small pocket on back for crotch straps
that secure to the front of the vest
• Belt loops secure vest to any web belt
|Shipping Weight||3.90 lb|
|Rig Type||Chest Rig|
Dave, My husband worked with the men who went down. He was in the Fire base with them for almost nine months. He came home not quite two weeks prior to the tragidy. Thank you for recognizing the SpecOps community loss. And the My Hero Wears a Green Beret went over quite well when he got off the bus.
Thank you again,