- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Hello Dave / SFG,
I just received my first order from you. The anchors look and feel solid... still warm from the factory! I'm sure I'll return for more gear.
Thanks for the fast e-mail response to my earlier inquiry about the order status.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper BDU 2-Pocket Shirt - Short Sleeve
It’s effortlessly professional. We’ve fused the pocket flaps and collar on the Propper BDU Shirt – Short Sleeve to keep it looking professional even after multiple washes. Felled side seams and sleeves add extra durability when it counts. Made from Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric for comfort and color integrity. Wear it with the BDU Trouser for a durable, multi-use uniform.
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Two front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
|Shipping Weight||1.60 lb|
I have received today my order. You guys rock! Despite me leaving in Sweden, you managed to print pack and ship the gear super fast. I got the whole package less than 6 days after passing the order!
Very well done, feel free to use this as testimonial!
Eric from Sweden, now donning cool gear