Thank you, good customer service and communication. It's appreciated, again thanks.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Fire/EMS STOMP II Bag
Constructed of durable 1000 denier nylon and closed-cell foam padding, the S.T.O.M.P. II was designed to SEAL team medic specifications and adapted for the First Responder. Its adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and web belt make for a comfortable fit while cinch straps on the sides and top maintain
load integrity. Note: Medical supplies not included.
• Numerous flat, netted zipper pockets
• Elastic stays and keepers
• Multiple small and medium pockets
• All zippers have silent pulls
• Grommets provide for drainage
• Two color-coded mini packs for quick access to meds, etc.
• Two removable inside pouches (60ES02, 60ES01)
• Two internal pockets for BLACKHAWK! Hydration Systems (not included)
• Heavy-duty lockable zippers
• Adjustable shoulder straps, web belt, and sternum strap
• Drop pouches with rigging for jumps
• Two grab handles
• Hook & loop ID strip
• Webbing on underside and front for medic/sleeping rolls or accessory packs
• Large yellow pull tabs with reflective cording
• Reflective gray piping
• Can be worn alone or with other Initial Response items
• S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing for pouch/accessory attachment
• Total: 20”L x 13”W x 6”D = 2470 cu. in.
|Shipping Weight||5.00 lb|
Just wanted to say Thank You to PJ - he was awesome when we called in and got our order out the door quickly so we could have it for a law enforcement event. We just placed another order for roughly 70 items and will be back for more. Your customer service and product quality sealed the deal.
- Project Paws Alive