- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Dear Dave and Special Forces.com Staff,
Thank you so much for the donation of the platoon banner. We were in need of something to represent us here in Afghanistan and your selfless donation was it! I also want to commend Yoana Ramirez on the outstanding customer service continues to provide. Our internet is not the best to say the least. She has personally been involved with ensuring my orders are correct and been patient and kind every step of the way! We are now sporting our new team tshirts and sweatshirts around the fob and getting tons of compliments. We are sure to let everyone know that they can get their custom orders from SpecialForces.com!
Guardian 2B Out!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
TRU-SPEC PATHFINDER 2.5 BACKPACK
- Padded air mesh back panel and shoulder straps for better ventilation
- Discrete padded side zippered laptop/concealed sleeve holds up to 15" laptop
- Accommodates up to a 17" laptop in the main compartment
- Reinforced padded grab and go carry handle
- Covered right and left side hydration tube/earphone openings
- Fleece lined sunglass pouch with zippered closure
- Office organizer panel in lower front pouch covered with universal straps for adding pouches
- Concealed padded zipper pocket built into the kidney pad
- Large main compartment with rigid board for stability and support with universal straps for adding pouches
- Main compartment zips completely open to make packing and organizing easy
- Hydration pouch holds up to 2.5 liter water bladder (not included)
- 19"H x 7"W x 13"L
- 39 Liter (2380 cubic inch) capacity
Black (1050D Nylon)
Coyote (1050D Nylon)
A-Tacs AU (500D Cordura Nylon)
A-Tacs FG (500D Cordura Nylon)
Multicam (500D Cordura Nylon)
|Shipping Weight||3.00 lb|
Thanks very much . . . the order arrived today. Nice quality stuff.
A suggestion: How about putting the website address on the T-shirts, cups, etc.?
By putting the website address on the gear you sell, those of us who buy will be walking advertisements to others who would like to buy from you . . . and help the Foundation.