This information on "A Message to Garcia" is fabulous. I have used the term for years without truely understanding it's importance.
Thank you for this.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
''SILVA'' EXPLORER 203 COMPASS
- THIS COMPASS FEATURES AN ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED BASE PLATE, SO IT FITS COMFORTABLY IN YOUR HAND.
- THE EXTENDED BASE PLATE HAS INCH AND 1/10 MILE DIRECT READING SCALES THAT MEET U.S.G.S. STANDARDS.
- 1:24,000 AND 1:62,500 DIRECT READING SCALES ENSURE ACCURATE MAPPING AND PLOTTING.
- 2° DIAL GRADUATIONS AND BUILT-IN MAGNIFIER HELP YOU READ MAP DETAILS.
- DECLINATION SCALE LETS YOU MAKE QUICK ADJUSTMENTS OF MAP BEARINGS TO FIELD HEADINGS.
- 2.125" X 4.1875"
- 1.0 OZ
|Shipping Weight||0.25 lb|
The UITG/FANK crest you made!!! You couldn't have gotten any closer to the crest, even if you had the original. Excellent job and perfect size and might I add the color is right on.