- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
All gear arrived today at my home in Stockholm. All T shirts perfectly printed and super good looking.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Custom Embroidery Patch
Special Forces Gear offers you the opportunity of creating your own custom patches, with any of our designs, your own design or even just customizing one of ours. We offer patches in any size to a maximum size of 12X10". We offer the options of Sew On, Velcro or Iron on patches.
You will be charged a custom-patch setup fee, which is between $10 and $20.
Follow these steps to buy your custom patch:
1) Determine your patch size. For example, if the patch is 3" in length and 2" wide, select 3" x 3" pricing.
2) Choose the percentage of the patch's embroidery.
3) Selecting backing for you patch.
4) Upload your artwork image or specify one in instructions.
You can fill out our online form to obtain a free quote. e-mail us at email@example.com or just give us a call at 800-260-4127 and any of our customer service agents will be happy to help you. Please have this information ready:
- an image of your design or our design number
- colors that you want the design to be
- if in a square border or in the design shape
- the size of the patch
- if you want sew on, velcro or iron on COVERAGE
PRICE OF PATCH WILL DEPEND ON SIZE OF PATCH AND DESIGN.
|Shipping Weight||0.70 oz|
1st of all the quality of my plate carrier and the combat shirt was more than i expected,
no doubt that SFG got the best of all when it comes to quality and i got an act of valor dog tag for free i know it's not that expensive but at least it cheered me up.
2nd i just want to thank PJ. from the very bottom of my Heart i had lot of questions because i wanted my shipment to be delivered to a very remote area, yet he was more than helpful and the package was delivered before the deadline.
and planning to order lot more.
Thank you PJ.
Thank you SFG.