Awesome! I am glad to read articles like this written by a man of God! Keep up the good work! All men of any race and color must read this article by Rev. Rako. This is very enlightening!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
CQD® Mark 1 Type E
The Mark I Type E delivers cutting-edge performance with an integrated button-lock locking mechanism, secondary safety, recessed seat belt/cord cutter, and carbide glass breaker.
• Blade length: 3.750”/95 mm
• Overall length: 9.500”/241 mm
• Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
• Blade finish: Black PVD coating
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle material: Injection-molded, reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
• Pocket clip: Right- or left-side, tip-down carry
|Shipping Weight||1.50 lb|
I just returned from op northern edge in alaska and worked with psu311 and 313. 311 had adopted the design and several members were wearing it. 313 wanted to get in on the action. Its just outstanding to see the design being used for the reasons it was made for. thank you again for all you have done.