I love my hellcat. life in a humvee is much easier now. I feel so spoiled. Thanks for keeping me updated.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ USCG Foul Weather Trouser II
It’s reinforced and better than ever. The Propper Foul Weather Trouser II keeps you dry and comfortable with 100% nylon fabric and a GORE-TEX® membrane. Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric remains waterproof in the face of diesel fuel, jet fuel, DEET, petroleum, oils and other types of petroleum. Zippered leg openings with moisture-wicking barriers make dressing and undressing fast and easy. The reinforced seat and knees, cargo pockets and pass-through pockets add durability and space for essentials, and an added flap over the zippered leg opening improves on the previous generation.
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Made in USA
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two pass-through front pockets
- Moisture-wicking barriers at leg openings
- Zippered leg openings
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at leg openings
** These trousers are oversized by 1 full size due to their intended usage of being worn over the top of a uniform trouser. They have a waist drawstring to tighten a loose fit. If a customer chooses to wear this as a next to skin garment - they should move down one size.
Color: U.S. Coast Guard Blue
|Shipping Weight||1.80 lb|
I just spoke with someone at your 800 number. Thank you for your great customer service. I look forward to receiving the new shirt and also to all of my future orders.