- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Retrieving POWs deep behind enemy lines made me an expert on survival. I have complete confidence in Special Forces Gear.
Ron Sapp, SSG
5th Group Special Forces - Operations 35 SOG
North Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ USCG Foul Weather Trouser II
It’s reinforced and better than ever. The Propper Foul Weather Trouser II keeps you dry and comfortable with 100% nylon fabric and a GORE-TEX® membrane. Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric remains waterproof in the face of diesel fuel, jet fuel, DEET, petroleum, oils and other types of petroleum. Zippered leg openings with moisture-wicking barriers make dressing and undressing fast and easy. The reinforced seat and knees, cargo pockets and pass-through pockets add durability and space for essentials, and an added flap over the zippered leg opening improves on the previous generation.
- GORE-TEX® is ultralight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Made in USA
- Waterproof, even after repeat launderings, exposure to DEET, oil, and other types of petroleum
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with sturdy snap closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two pass-through front pockets
- Moisture-wicking barriers at leg openings
- Zippered leg openings
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at leg openings
** These trousers are oversized by 1 full size due to their intended usage of being worn over the top of a uniform trouser. They have a waist drawstring to tighten a loose fit. If a customer chooses to wear this as a next to skin garment - they should move down one size.
Color: U.S. Coast Guard Blue
|Shipping Weight||1.80 lb|
On behalf of the Nogales Border Patrol Sensor Unit (60 crew)
We would like to thank Special Forces for their generous gifts
and for going above and beyond customer satisfaction. (Order ID
We look forward to acquiring more cool gear in the future!