- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
I have received today my order. You guys rock! Despite me leaving in Sweden, you managed to print pack and ship the gear super fast. I got the whole package less than 6 days after passing the order!
Very well done, feel free to use this as testimonial!
Eric from Sweden, now donning cool gear
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ FR ACU Coat
The Propper FR ACU Coat is an authentic flame-resistant military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The TenCate Defender™ M combat fabric with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets are designed to fit optimally with an OTV (Outer Tactical Vest). Wear the mandarin collar up or down. Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A and exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- TenCate Defender™ M with Lenzing FR® is flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Approved for active duty use in Afghanistan by the U.S. Army
- Features square marker on left cuff to identify garment as fire-resistant
Sleeve measurement is armpit to cuff
|Shipping Weight||1.40 lb|
|Uniform Style||ACU - Digital Pattern|
On behave of the VBSS team onboard USS STERETT we wanted to say a big thank you! We received our order and your banner a week into our counter piracy operations. We couldn’t be more pleased with our order, they really turned out great. We have attached a picture of us to say thanks – this was taken yesterday on the Indian Ocean. Thanks again!