I just wanted to thank SF.com for there high quality of work! The shirts that were ordered were received yesterday and there has been nothing but great things said about them. Our order arrived in a timely manner and you can tell that there was a lot of attention to the details in our order. We will be coming back to SF.com for all of our future orders. Thanks again for all of the work that you have placed into our order!
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Men's Tactical Shirt – Short Sleeve
Stand up to the task with the comfortable, durable and professional Propper Men’s Tactical Shirt -– Short Sleeve. On or off duty, its lightweight ripstop material coated in DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector will keep you cool while it resists fading, shrinking, stains and wrinkles. The mock button-up front gives you a professional look while concealing your zipper for quick access to a vest or weapon. Additional features, including a longer tail in back, two zippered chest pockets, roll-up sleeve tabs and gusseted underarms preserve the look without hindering your storage capacity or range of motion. Build a uniform with our Propper tactical pant.
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Low profile appearance for use both on and off duty
- Hidden collar stays provide a clean, professional look
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Two box-pleated chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two chest pen pockets
- Hidden zipper (mock button) front for ease of use
- Gusseted underarm increases range of motion
- Includes optional badge tab
|XS||< 33"||10 1/4"|
|4XL||> 57"||12 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 lb|
Dear David and team,
have now recieved my order and am very pleased with the equipment.
I look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
Have a nice Xmas and a Happy New Year.
All the best from this side of the "pond".