- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
I would just like to say thank you very much, my order came through just fine. The people at Special Forces are the best. I will be doing all my business with Special Forces.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Men's ABU Trouser
It’s professional and versatile by design. The Propper Men’s ABU Trouser in nylon and cotton twill is sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B, is NIR-compliant and approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force. A reinforced crotch increases durability and 8 pockets create exceptional storage capacity. Back and cargo pockets include discrete security flaps and hidden buttons.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets (three-channel pen pocket on right side)
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
|Uniform Style||ABU - Digital Pattern|
Laura, I received both boxes and the order was 100% perfect. You guys did an awesome job and the Squadron loved the shirts. You included a large sign with the logo on, Thanks for that, it was a huge hit. What would it cost for another one of those signs with just the TACP Crest, no 807 EASOS on it?
Again, I really appreciated the work, it was great and the Sq will definitely be using your company again in the near future as a whole new group of guys come in.