I love my hellcat. life in a humvee is much easier now. I feel so spoiled. Thanks for keeping me updated.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper™ Men's ABU Trouser
It’s professional and versatile by design. The Propper Men’s ABU Trouser in nylon and cotton twill is sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B, is NIR-compliant and approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force. A reinforced crotch increases durability and 8 pockets create exceptional storage capacity. Back and cargo pockets include discrete security flaps and hidden buttons.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets (three-channel pen pocket on right side)
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Air Force
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
|Uniform Style||ABU - Digital Pattern|
I received my order, the shirt looks great, but the Marcs Base Camp - All tabs embroidery model number E05162, the top patch was supposed to say 'Special Fitness' but it actually says 'Special Forces.' I would like to get that replaced how could I go about doing that?