I just returned from op northern edge in alaska and worked with psu311 and 313. 311 had adopted the design and several members were wearing it. 313 wanted to get in on the action. Its just outstanding to see the design being used for the reasons it was made for. thank you again for all you have done.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Propper Battle Rip ACU Coat
Put the functionality of military design to work. The Propper ACU Coat features elements from the ACU trusted by the U.S. Army in Battle Rip® polyester and cotton ripstop fabric. DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids, Felled seams throughout enhance durability, and a bi-swing back offers improved range of motion.
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Mandarin-style collar can be worn up or down
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with hook and loop closure
- Three-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- External opening for elbow pads
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
The Battle Rip ACU Coat is designed to be slightly longer than a regular ACU coat so it stays tucked in if required.
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.
A-TACS AU Camo™
A-TACS FG Camo™
A-TACS LE Camo™
Subdued Urban Digital
|Shipping Weight||2.00 lb|
I just spoke with someone at your 800 number. Thank you for your great customer service. I look forward to receiving the new shirt and also to all of my future orders.