- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
I have known Dave ever since he was my Assistant Team Commander in 12th Group. His products are like the man; dependable and top notch. I have no problem recommending his products to other comrades-in-arms.
Elton Johnson, Major
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Tru-Spec 24-7 Series® Ladies Tactical Pants
- Engineered dimensional fit with a lower rise and special ladies cut in the hips and thighs
- Unique pocket design and configuration allows for a completely casual appearance while providing secure storage for all of your duty requirements
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs that accommodates either paddle style or inside-the-pants holster
- extra deep front pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap and YKK® brass zipper
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- 2-Cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets
- 2-internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets
- cell phone/magazine pocket
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads (not included)
- 0 - 24 with 30, 32, 34 and unhemmed(35") inseam
Specs:General Design & Description
The TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Series™ pants are constructed from either rugged, lightweight 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop with Teflon® coating or 8.5 oz. 100% cotton canvas material with an engineered dimensional fit designed specifically for a ladies unique figure. Special cut in the hips and thighs along with a waistband that sits right at the waist eliminating the excess fabric versus the men’s cut. It shall have a self-adjusting comfort fit slider waistband with a TRU-SPEC® original Prym™ snap closure and YKK® brass zipper fly. It shall have 1-1/2" wide belt loops with 2" belt loop openings. There are 2 deep front slashed pockets, 2 signature
24-7 Series™ cargo pockets with hook & loop closure flaps and bellowed side gussets as well as 2 internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets and 2 signature 24-7 Series™ back pockets with hook & loop closure flaps. 2 Cell phone/ magazine pockets with hook & loop closure flaps shall be attached to the outside of the cargo pockets. It shall have 2 knife/ accessory pockets. Also, it has reinforced knees with inside openings for knee pad inserts. Seat seams, side seams, crotch and inseams are of safety stitch construction with double needle topstitching on the side seam, crotch and seat seam.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO, Inc.
6.5 oz 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Rip-Stop with Teflon Coating
|Shipping Weight||1.50 lb|
Not really an inquiry but a kudos. I have been retired for a bit and being able to replace shirts we had back years ago
without having to order 25 or 50, is just the coolest for me. I appreciate your items and your great website.
It was super easy for an old warrior/non computer guy like me to use.
Many Thanks AHO!