I just wanted to take a moment to convey my appreciation for producing this SF shirt. It arrived quickly and I am deeply impressed with it. I will be sure to recommend you to others in my unit. Also, thank you for the Act of Valor dog tag...I wanted to make sure to acknowledge that with appreciation. Take care and thank you again.
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
Tru-Spec 24-7 Series® Ladies Tactical Pants
- Engineered dimensional fit with a lower rise and special ladies cut in the hips and thighs
- Unique pocket design and configuration allows for a completely casual appearance while providing secure storage for all of your duty requirements
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs that accommodates either paddle style or inside-the-pants holster
- extra deep front pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap and YKK® brass zipper
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- 2-Cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets
- 2-internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets
- cell phone/magazine pocket
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads (not included)
- 0 - 24 with 30, 32, 34 and unhemmed(35") inseam
Specs:General Design & Description
The TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Series™ pants are constructed from either rugged, lightweight 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop with Teflon® coating or 8.5 oz. 100% cotton canvas material with an engineered dimensional fit designed specifically for a ladies unique figure. Special cut in the hips and thighs along with a waistband that sits right at the waist eliminating the excess fabric versus the men’s cut. It shall have a self-adjusting comfort fit slider waistband with a TRU-SPEC® original Prym™ snap closure and YKK® brass zipper fly. It shall have 1-1/2" wide belt loops with 2" belt loop openings. There are 2 deep front slashed pockets, 2 signature
24-7 Series™ cargo pockets with hook & loop closure flaps and bellowed side gussets as well as 2 internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets and 2 signature 24-7 Series™ back pockets with hook & loop closure flaps. 2 Cell phone/ magazine pockets with hook & loop closure flaps shall be attached to the outside of the cargo pockets. It shall have 2 knife/ accessory pockets. Also, it has reinforced knees with inside openings for knee pad inserts. Seat seams, side seams, crotch and inseams are of safety stitch construction with double needle topstitching on the side seam, crotch and seat seam.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO, Inc.
6.5 oz 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Rip-Stop with Teflon Coating
|Shipping Weight||1.50 lb|