- SFG Forum
- Current Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Buy Military Clothing
- Charity Donations
- Cheap Tactical Gear
- Design Your Plaque
- Field and Survival Gear
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Military in the U.S.
- Military Intelligence
- Online Military Manuals
- Online Order Information
- Purchase Orders
- Rescue Gear
- Security Policy
- Special Forces Training
- Special Operations Equipment
- Survival Manual for Soldiers
- Tactical Gear and its Uses
- The Shop for Enthusiasts
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Dave's Blog - No Surrender!
- Articles & Resources
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Thank you Special Forces Gear. You Guys should set up a shop down here in New Zealand.....Plenty of Hunting and outdoors people would love the range and selection you have. At present the only gear you can get is pretty average. Never mind...Thanks again for the order and look forward to getting more gear from you. -Tim
Show Esprit de Corps
with Unique unit Shirts!
*discount unit pricing available on all shirts, caps & gifts
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product (or promotion, or service, or activity)
SERPA CQC w/Carbon Fiber Finish
Patented 5,918,784 and other Patents Pending]
Please Note: Somes holsters are offered only for the Right Hand, depending on the gun itself. Please ask before ordering.
• Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
• Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
• Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
• Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keeping eyes on target
• Includes belt loop and paddle platform
• Increase your holster’s versatility with the SERPA® Quick Disconnect System Kit (sold separately)
All BLACKHAWK!® SERPA® CQC® Concealment Holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platform.
Q: Are BLACKHAWK! Holsters designed to have a handgun inserted backwards?
A: NO. BLACKHAWK! HIGHLY RECOMMENDS NOT to insert any gun BACKWARDS into any BLACKHAWK! holster. BLACKHAWK!’s Holsters are highly advanced, close tolerance designed for excellent form fitting function when the holster is used to BLACKHAWK!’s recommended proper normal forward uses. Inserting a handgun backwards in any BLACKHAWK! holsters is not recommended nor was it designed for being inserted backwards.
Q: Can BLACKHAWK! Holsters be used with guns having aftermarket accessories installed?
A: NO. Any modification of your handgun from factory standard such as large aftermarket iron sights, lights, lasers, control levers, etc are not recommended to be used with BLACKHAWK! Holsters.
|Shipping Weight||1.00 lb|
I appreciate your kindness, thank you. It will definitely be used.
I will spread the word of Special Forces Gear around the camp. :)